Your practice takes privacy seriously and we want to provide you with information about your rights, who we share your information with and how we keep it secure.
Please use the links below to find more information about the practice and data protection.
- Our Data Protection Videos
- Your Information
- Children and Young People
- What We Do with Your Information
- What Else Do We Use Your Information For?
- Sharing When Required by Law
- Information Rights
- Case Finding and Profiling
- Norfolk Sharing Partners
- Information Technology
- Keeping Your Information Safe
- How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- Our Use of Telephone Recording
- Our Use of Eclipse
- Norfolk Primary Care Networks
- Provider Processors
Data Opt Out
GP Extraction Opt Out – Type 1
Prevent information from being shared outside GP practices for purposes other than direct care. This can be done at GP practice level by adding a read code to patient record.
To register your preference, please fill out our Register your Type 1 Opt-Out Preference form.
National Data Opt Out – Type 2
Prevent information being shared outside NHS Digital for purposes beyond the patient’s direct care.
If patients wish to apply Type 2 National Data Opt Out they must do this directly with NHS Digital.
They can do this in a few ways:
1. By visiting www.nhs.uk/your-nhs-data-matters/manage-your-choice and following the instructions
2. Emailing email@example.com
3. Calling 0300 303 5678 (lines are open Monday -Friday 09:00-17:00)
4. Writing to:
National Data Opt Out
7 and 8 Wellington Place